First Friday Kansas City Startup Crawl
10.5.18 | 5-8 p.m. | Kansas City Crossroads
Kansas City’s up-and-coming businesses will be strutting their stuff during the Kansas City Startup Crawl this Friday, October 5.
- Reserve your ticket – admission is free!
- Free food and drinks
- 5 Crossroads locations
- SunSource Homes will be at WeWork Corrigan Station at 1828 Baltimore. Be sure to ask about the rooftop solar pergola we installed there.
- Did we mention this is all FREE?
- Learn more about the event
Get out on the town and meet some of KC’s newest, most exciting businesses, while enjoying FREE food and drinks!
National Solar Tour
10.6.18 | 9-4 | Two Locations
See solar panels up close, ask questions about how solar works, learn about why homeowners in your community have made the choice to go solar, and connect with other people in your community who support solar energy. This event is free and open to the public – everyone is welcome to attend. Whether you are a solar owner, completely new to solar, or somewhere in between – this event is for you. Stop by for a few or stay for a while!
Two Participating SunSource Locations:
- SunSource Homes office at 322 Southwest Blvd., Suite 200. Come see Kansas City’s first completely net-zero home. We’ll answer all your questions about solar, and help you determine if going solar might be right for you!
October 6, noon-4, SunSource Homes Office | RSVP | Directions
- The Lueders’ Home, 10601 NW 79th Terrace at Weatherby Lake. Visit the Lueders’ beautiful, net-zero home, designed and built by SunSource Homes.
October 6, 9-noon, Weatherby Lake Home | RSVP | Directions