Join Heartland Renewable Energy Society for a FREE solar workshop
June 30, 10:00 a.m. | SunSource Homes’ Net-Zero KC Office
Solar Basics – Learn how you can use clean, renewable solar energy to save yourself money, increase your home’s value, and take a big chunk out of your carbon footprint.
- Find out about net-zero architecture. We’re excited to show you our beautiful, net-zero space that generates all the energy we need to operate! We’ll show you some of our net-zero home designs, and talk about some of the techniques we use to reach optimal energy efficiency.
- How does solar work? An overview of solar systems, grid-tying solar with electric companies. We’ll also cover the basics of what makes a property compatible with solar.
- What is the environmental impact of solar? We’ll touch on the environmental benefits of going solar both locally and globally.
- Solar equipment – explained. What types of equipment are out there, and the pros and cons of the various types of systems.
How much does solar cost and how much money can I save? We will discuss what impacts the cost of going solar and how that translates into you saving money. Isn’t solar expensive? Most people are surprised (and delighted) to learn that they can go solar without spending any extra cash. We’ll show how financing a system costs little if anything up front, and starts putting money in your pocket within just a couple of years.
- How to save now with a group buy. By pooling your resources with others, we can offer group pricing that would otherwise not be possible. Bring your electric bills and we will be happy to give you a free preliminary analysis.
- The Tour – SunSource Homes Offices
To RSVP, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, how you heard about the workshop, and how many people will attend.
10 a.m., Saturday, June 30
322 Southwest Blvd., Suite 200
Kansas City, MO 64108
More learning opportunities: Solar Webinars | Learn more