Inside Sales Support:
Inside Sales Support will be responsible for assisting Solar Energy Consultants by scheduling appointments with potential customers. You will be responsible for contacting and following up with online and phone inquiries, generating new sales proposals, prospecting new customers by cold calling or working at outside events, and occasional other duties as required.
Job Skills and Requirement:
- Customer Service and Communication Skills: Inside sales support reps must be able to speak clearly in a friendly way to potential customers, listening to their needs, and help communicate basic details about our products and how solar works. You must be friendly and feel comfortable speaking with people over the phone or in person about our products and services. You must be able to communicate with Energy Consultants regarding their appointments and customer needs.
- Flexibility: You must be flexible, and able to work evenings or weekends. You must be able to follow up with inquires within a timely manner as they come in.
- Persistence: You must persistently generate appointments by making several calls and emails to potential customers on a daily basis.
- Computer Knowledge: Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and proficient with general computer usage. Knowledge of HubSpot or a CRM would be a plus.
- Education: Associates Degree or 2 years of college is preferred or 3 years of inside sales and or customer service experience.
Pay and Benefits:
Full-time position with base pay plus commission provides opportunity to earn up to $40,000 – $45,000 a year.
Company benefits include paid time off, company annual profit share program, and health insurance package.
Job Type: Full-time
Base Salary: $37,440
Monthly Bonus: Up to $800